Friday 27 June 2008

1 hour and 33minutes until I can leave this sodding place. The boredom sets in on a Friday, all day I wait for 5pm, no one works on a Friday in this place.

Normally I'm dying for a drink by 2pm, not today, I'm tired and absolutely skint. I mean I work all week every week but as the end of the month approaches I run out of money and then can't even enjoy myself after a solid week of shit. How does that work. How long do I have to do this routine? I want more, I want to be more and I want to enjoy life. I don't want to dread every Monday morning. I fall into a deep depression each Sunday at 4pm, knowing that after dinner it is nearly time for bed which means it's back to work, again.

What is the point. How do people get these amazing jobs? Where are they advertised?

No comments: